Are you Allergic? – Answer these Questions!!!
Allergies are an immune reaction to substances that are not harmful. So, explore more about allergies by answering this simple quiz.
Do you know the Difference B/W Cold & Allergy – Take this Quiz!
All of us suffer from cold but do you know the difference between cold and allergy signs. Answer these questions to unveil them!
What is Allergic Contact Cheilitis?
Allergic contact Cheilitis is a skin condition affecting the lips. It is characterized by swollen lips with an eczema (blistered and swollen red rash) type outbreak on the outer lip or the vermillion border ( the line outlining the lips).
How to Get Rid of Allergies?
Allergies are a menace in the United States right now. More than half the population suffer from one or more allergies. It is an auto immune response of the body and is manageable and preventable.
Allergies Caused by Electronic Gadgets
Are you quite sure of the fact that you suffer from allergies only because of pollen, mold and foods? Don’t be shocked or surprised to know that some of your beloved electronic gadgets including cell phone and iPod might play a significant role in contributing to your seasonal miseries.
- Sun Allergy Symptoms
- Common Food Allergies in Children
- Tomato Allergy Symptoms
- Top 5 Bird Allergy Facts
- Raw Honey for Allergies
- Beer Allergy Symptoms
- Allergies in winter – An Overview!
- Gluten Allergy Symptoms in Children
- Herbal Allergy Relief
- Causes of Allergies in Fall
- Gluten Allergies Symptoms
- Is your child Allergic? – Indoor Fun for Allergic Kids!!!
- Reactions to Food Allergies
- Want an Allergen Free Home – Try these Tips!!!!
- Sun Allergies – Tips to Avoid Sun Allergies!!!
- Home Remedies for Cat Allergies
- What is Caffeine Allergy?
- Allergies and Itching – Treatment!
- St. Augustine Grass Allergy – Symptoms, Precautions
- Cedar Allergy – The Plague Trees!