How To Stop Allergy Cough?
The allergy of cough is caused basically due to presence of dust and other air borne bacteria in the atmosphere. Cough is a very serious symptom, if it is not treated on time can result in severe symptoms.
Tips To Prevent Allergy Cough:
Here are few simple tips which can be followed to prevent allergy cough easily. These tips are:
- The most common reason for the cough allergy are the pollen which bloom in the spring season. So, in order to prevent this kind of allergy it is necessary to prevent the plants with pollen from growing. Just nib them out from the bottom. Do not allow them to grow at all.
- Check your air conditioners, make sure that they are clean enough before the summers arrive. This will help in preventing the allergy from spreading.
- Another step to prevent allergy is to cease the histamine content in your body. Histamine is that protein which increases the allergic symptoms in the body. Intake of green tea and chamomile tea will help you in this. These reduces histamine content in the body.
- The other step to prevent allergies from entering your body is to keep your nostrils clean so that no congestion get deposited in there. This can be done by a simple means. Like, if your nostril is infected then prepare a mixture in one cup of hot water by adding one teaspoon of sea salt, one drop of wintergreen and one drop of oregano oil. A drop of this mixture must be taken in your nostrils at a regular intervals. This will prevent congestion at a larger extent.
- In of fruits like papaya, kiwi, pineapple etc is necessary as these fruits have an enzyme called bromelain. This enzyme has the quality to reduce those symptoms of allergy which are inflammatory in nature and thus promotes immunity.