Where To Live With Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungi which can grow on variety of organic matters. If proper steps are not taken to prevent mold allergy at the very early stage only then it can result in very severe reactions.
Steps To Prevent Mold Allergy From Spreading:
Few simple steps which can help in preventing the mold allergy from spreading includes:
- The first and foremost step is prevent the amount of humidity present in your room. The mold flourish in the presence of humidity. So if will cut on the amount of humidity content it will automatically prevent its growth and thus you will be saved from the allergy too.
- Use filtering devices in your home. These filter will stop humidity and other fungal elements also from entering into your house.
- Maintain proper cleanliness in your house. This can be done by keeping the air conditioners, vents are other opening clean. Make sure they are cleaned at a regular interval of time. Install dehumidifier in your house to keep a balance in the humidity level inside the house.
- Try clean your house using vacuum cleaners. It is because vacuum cleaners not only clean the floor but at the same time remove all the bacteria and viruses present in it.
- Avoid keeping the sources of mold growth in your bedrooms. For instance, aquariums, plants etc are the humid places where molds can easily grow. So, it is advisable not to keep these inside your bedroom.
- Make sure that you empty your garbage can on a regular basis . This is because collection of garbage can also give rise to the mold formations.
- It is advisable to go for an oil based paint rather than a water based paint in your house. This is because oil based paint will not help in the growth of mold whereas water based paint will help in mold to flourish.