Natural Foods for Allergies
There is as such no cure for allergies. Treatment for allergies include the treatment of their symptoms. There are various medications for treatment of allergies. Some people hesitate while taking the medicines as they can cause side effects. Thus, there are some natural foods which can be the best treatment for all allergies along with taking lots of water to prevent allergy. The article talks about those natural food to cure various types of allergies.
Important Natural Foods for Allergies
Some important foods for allergies treatment are as follows:
– It is the quickly gaining popularity for allergy treatment. It is an all natural cure as the studies reveal that a compound found in green tea helps block the cell receptor, which triggers the allergic response.
Omega-3 fatty acids
– These are beneficial in fighting allergies. This acid is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. It is found in various sea foods and fishes such as haddock, salmon, mackerel, trout and sardines.
– Foods rich in vitamin E are the best remedy for allergies. It is found in green vegetables, which are strong tasting like mustard greens, spinach and chard. Dried sunflower seeds contain the highest amount of vitamin E. It is also found in almonds, papaya, olives and blueberries.
– Natural fruit juices are rich in antioxidants. These juices help reduce allergic reactions as they have anti-inflammatory effects.
Some other natural treatment includes
- Eliminate junk foods
- Avoid excess sugary foods
- Chew the food thoroughly
The above are a few natural foods for allergies treatment. The most important natural cure of allergies is to avoid allergy causing foods and other allergens.