Acupuncture Allergy Treatment
Acupuncture is one of the popular methods for allergy treatments, which is quite effective and totally natural. Oversensitiveness of the body to certain objects leads to several health conditions. It is believed that no two persons can experience the same symptoms for a single allergy. Some common symptoms of allergy includes skin irritation, watery eyes, development of rashes and breathing problems. Some facts about acupuncture techniques in allergy treatment and different kinds of acupuncture techniques used for allergy treatments are discussed in this article.
Facts about Acupuncture for Allergy Treatment
- Acupuncture techniques for allergy treatment believes that allergy like rhinitis can be caused by reduction of spleen Qi, lung Qi and kidney Qi.
- The above 3 factors reduce the body’s ability to fight with the pathogens.
- Nose is connected to lungs and if the latter are infected by pathogenic cold, it will obviously irritate nose. Thus, cause rhinitis allergy.
Some specific causes of rhinitis are as follows:
Heat in body
– Heat accumulation in lung channels cause nasal congestion. The heat which remains in the body after any illness can lead to heat accumulation in the body or incomplete cure of chronic nasal diseases can also lead to heat accumulation in the lung channel. Thus, pathogenic heat blocks the channel of lungs and pushes steam upward and causes nasal congestion.
- Less quantity of spleen and lung Qi causes accumulation of pathogens in the nasal cavity. Nose if the open end of lung. If lung Qi is deficient, pathogens attack lungs and ultimately causes irritation in the nasal passage.
- Other causes like fullness, fatigue and hunger causes damage to stomach and spleen functions. This leads to deficiency of spleen Qi and ultimately failure of its function. Spleen can not perform its function and drops the unused residue, which is turbid and it settles in the nasal passage and blocks the channel. This results in poor circulation of blood Qi and also leads to nasal congestion.
- The protracting pathogens causes blood stasis and Qi stagnation. This important Qi fails to attack pathogens in people with weak health. This leads to long term stagnation in nasal passage. Hence, they block channels and normal circulation of blood Qi.
How Acupuncture Treats Allergy
- Acupuncture improves the normal condition of human body and conserves energy.
- This treatment helps reduce the body’s sensitivity towards allergen by enhancing spleen Qi, lung Qi ad kidney Qi.
- Physical conditioning by this technique helps improve the condition of nasal sensitiveness, which improves nasal sensitiveness. It thus helps eliminate allergic manifestation.
- When acupuncture allergy treatment combines with herb decoction, it can give magnificent results in some people.
- This treatment includes filiform needle acupuncture, acupoint injection, moxibustion, ear acupuncture therapy and point embedding etc.
The methods of acupuncture treatments are described in ancient Chinese books and due to its efficacy, this treatment has been gaining more and more attention. An acupuncturist will first determine your symptoms and then devise a plan for treatment. Locating the exact position for needle insertion is very important as different allergy treatments cause different reactions in several people. Acupuncture is the most safest cure for allergy treatment.