How To Cure Allergies?
If you are more susceptible to allergies, you must be careful with over the counter medications. There are more chances that these medications contain pain killers such as Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen and so on. These medications put more stress on liver. Liver in its bid to detoxify produces more mucus that worsens the condition rather than alleviating it.
Cleansing the digestive system is the best cure for an allergy reaction. A fungus known as candida disturbs your immune system, which causes excess production of histamine, resulting in allergies. As you cleanse the digestive system, immune system functions well and you can get rid of allergies. Several natural cures for allergy helps in getting rid of these allergies.
How to Cure Allergies?
Following are some natural cures for allergies:
- Mix lime juice and sandalwood powder and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on afflicted body parts to get relief from itching and it even soothes the area.
- Make a paste with garden mint leaves and filter the mixture. Add sugar to it and drink it two times a day.
- Combine coconut oil and lemon juice and apply it on afflicted area to soothe that area.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water and consume it. This helps in curing all allergies.
- Combine a tablespoon of Castor oil either with fruit juice or vegetable juice and drink this mixture with an empty stomach to get relief from allergy. This is the most trusted remedy to cure allergy.
- Add beetroot juice to carrot juice and cucumber juice and consume it. This is the easiest remedy to cure allergies.
- Try to intake omega-3 essential fatty acids, because these acids counteract inflammatory response of the body. Flaxseed and salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- In order to treat allergies effectively, you can consume locally produced honey. This is true because honey is produced from pollen. It reduces the reaction experienced by the body.
- Eating yogurt also aids in treating allergies because it contains bacteria that helps the body.