Home Treatment for Allergies
Allergies can be treated at home itself. The most important tip to treat allergies at home is to keep the environment clean. Dusty environment is the major factor for causing allergies. You must note the environment at the work place as well. People working in dusty environments suffer from allergies frequently. Running nose, sneezing and tearful eyes are some symptoms of allergies. These symptoms can be treated at home by following some remedies. This article focuses on
home treatments for allergies
Home Treatments for Allergies:
Following are some effective home remedies to treat allergic reactions:
- One of the best home remedies for allergies is lime juice and sandalwood. Make a paste with sandalwood powder and lime juice and apply this mixture on afflicted area. This gives relief from itchiness and also gives a soothing effect.
- Take some almond leaves and crush them. Now apply this on the afflicted area. This is another beneficial remedy for allergic reactions.
- If you are not interested in applying any paste on your body, then you can try this remedy. Make a paste with 5 grams of garden mint and water and strain this mixture. Add 12 grams of sugar to this mixture and eat this twice a day.
- Allergic reactions bring itching along with them. In order to treat this itching, you can rub mashed papaya seeds on afflicted area. This is another useful home treatment.
- Mix coconut oil and lemon juice and apply this mixture on affected areas. This is another useful natural cure for allergic reactions.
- Take a tablespoon each of lime juice, water and poppy seeds. Crush poppy seeds and then add lime juice and water and apply this on affected area to get relief from allergies.
- Another most simple and easiest home remedy is to consume fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C. This is the best remedy for allergies.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink this to get relief from allergies.
- Add 5 drops of castor oil to half a cup of water or fruit juice or vegetable juice and drink this every day in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Combine cucumber juice, carrot juice and beetroot juice and drink it. This is another best
home treatment for allergies